Friday, July 4, 2014

Hayden Bay -- 7/2/2014

An advantage of living on "O" Dock at Stimson is it is not covered, so we see everything.  Fishing boats coming to the shipyard next door, huge fishing vessels moored in the marina next to the shipyard, and ships coming from and going to the locks.

This morning I sit in the cockpit enjoying everything that it has to offer, and my sense tells me to look out -- Oh!  I think that is Hayden Bay!  Yes, I think this is the day Marcus and Jorge plan to leave on vacation.  Yep, it is Hayden Bay.

Hayden Bay


Quick, quick, grab the camera.  Before I put it on fb, my O.C.D.ness tells me to verify.  Binoculars to the mission -- I think see Jorge at the helm.  Let's Open With Picture Manager and zoom.  

No, he is not at the helm.  What I actually see now is Jorge standing in front of the forward window with the bow lines in his hand, getting ready for the locks.  Marcus is at the helm.  Now I have my facts straight.  What I don't yet know is how far north they will go, IF they go north.  Maybe we will see them up there soon.  Y'all have a good time, now!

Willie of Willie's Tug,
   and of Walldog, Willie and Jake
   Wednesday, July 2, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment