Saturday, August 17, 2013

And Off we Go! -- Wednesday, 7/31/2013 -- Day 6 of Desolation Sound Cruise -- Day 82

On Day 6 of the Desolation Sound cruise the planned activities are over, and today is a day of heading out of Gorge Harbour to where you are anxious to go or staying around to visit and get better acquainted with other Ranger Tug owners.

Herb and I choose to hang around enjoy this beautiful marina and friends.  

Find Willie's Tug....








I have a nice visit with the gardener and compliment her on the awesome grounds.  She has a fun job, and I would love to take the time to help her, as pulling weeds and pruning is one of my favorite activities.  

The most I have done on Willie's Tug is clip the stems on cut flower arrangements.  I will give some thought to a live garden, miniature it will be, but which will give me much satisfaction.


Herb unties the rafting lines of Saratoga Smile as Ed and Jeanne prepare to cruise away on the next phase of their trip in Desolation Sound.


More Ranger Tugs shown here as they come and go, and stay.




I can't get enough of the pleasant surroundings we have here.


Looking forward to the beginning of another phase of our Desolation Sound trip, we dinghy out to Happy Hour with Bruce and Vicki of Moondance in the cockpit of Last Call and are welcomed by Patrick and Gail.  Uh oh, make that two dinghy trips, as we go back for ice for the cool drinks!  

Life is good!

As we get back to Willie's Tug and begin to think about dinner, Mike of the Cutwater Port Boathouse invites us to join him at the Campfire Area for more of last night's dinner.  

Mike is cooking!  Life is still good!  

I'll have that one!

Willie of Willie's Tug,
    and of Walldog, Willie and Jake
    Wednesday, July 31, 2013

2 comments: