Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cooking Channel - 7/21/2012

When I tell Herb more food pictures are requested, he says we can do that!




This is the beginning of our cooking channel program, showing the seasoning with a little garlic and a little Toni Chachere's.  The Magma grill has been heating and Herb places the pork ribs on the fire.




Then he adjusts the meat to make sure each piece has the right amount of heat.  


They begin to cook.




Oh, it smells so good in the cockpit!


My friends Myrna and Inez gave me a plaque that reads, "I love cooking with wine.  Sometimes I even put it in the food."


So we sample our Lopez wine.......






It is time to turn the ribs.


They are starting to look as good as they smell.




Just a little more cooking time, and another sip of wine.....




Ah, the ribs are done to perfection!






Willie of Willie's Tug,
   and of Walldog, Willie and Jake
   Saturday, July 21, 2012

2 comments: