Saturday, August 6, 2022

I Left my Heart in Italy!

 Day 17 - Sunday, July 31, 2022 --Part I

Sharpsville PA


Flowers always get my attention and these purple ones remind me of some that I have seen in the Pacific Northwest.  Maybe it is due to a more northern climate.








As we return to the camp site from our morning walk, we pass a humorous sign -- so we don't want to run over a squirrel. Apparently, the person who posted the sign about camping has been to some high dollar parks.  "Camping is where you spend a small fortune to live like a homeless person."





For lunch we drive back into Sharpsville and see a beautiful old building, which I assume, because of the cross on top, is a Christian church.  

It is Italian Day when we find Muscarella's Cafe Italia, and it is also the traditional 'Beer Sunday.'

With the help of the waitress, I look for one with low IBU, but the menu only shows percent of alcohol.  OK, the Penguin City, a golden ale from Youngstown, Ohio, with 5.4% alcohol sounds good to me.  Herb usually choses an IPA, and for today he selects Voodoo Hazy Vibes from Meadville, Pennsylvania, with 7% alcohol.


  













A pretty awesome entree menu gives us lots of choices, and it is hard to decide, but I select Veal Marsala and Herb has Seafood Linguine.  No food photos today!


Willie of Sweet Georgia Brown,

   and of Walldog and Willie

   Sunday, July 31, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment