Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Martini Anyone?-- 6/8/2015

It is pretty warm in Ladysmith, so we open all windows to let a breeze circulate the air in the boat. During the day I hear a familiar sound, and if I were to bet, I would say it is a Ranger Tug.  With the curtains drawn just enough to receive the wind but blocking out the sun, I can't see who it is, but shortly I hear a voice calling.  I look out to see Joan and Keith of R-31 Nit-Sea-Moose.  

I remember her as The Martini Lady.   I am flooded with memories of being at the R-Tug gathering in Comox last Summer when she walks by our boat and hears Herb's martini shaker at 5P.  Herb makes her a martini that day and we have been fast friends ever since.

Today we share Happy Hour again, and use the marina's grill for dinner.

Life is good!

Nit-Sea-Moose means Sweetheart



Willie of Willie's Tug,
   and of Walldog, Willie and Jake,
   Monday, June 8, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment