Monday, May 11, 2015

Our Friends from Guemes Island -- 5/8/2015

Friday night is Date Night.  We have a date with Ray, Jocelyn and Brenna for dinner on their boat, Nudibranch, on K-Dock of Cap Sante.  We do know the way!  

Ray grills burgers on his shiny new grill and Jocelyn puts together the sandwiches.  She asks who wants mustard, mayo, tomato, etc., and when she says avocado, I am delighted.















She spreads softened avocado on the bun along with other condiments.  De-licious! and a first for me.  I plan to have all my hamburgers with avocado in the future.

On Sunday as we are having lunch in town, we get a text from Ray to wish me Happy Mother's Day and to tell me to check the reefer in Willie's Tug for some treats.

I feel really special to see the carton of eggs from Brenna's chickens and a bouquet of fresh flowers from her garden.




Willie of Willie's Tug,
   and of Walldog, Willie and Jake
   Friday, May 8, 2015



2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Ray and family are nice folks. As are you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! To borrow a phrase from a very good friend of mine, "Aw, you only say that because it's true!"

    ReplyDelete