Saturday, July 20, 2013

The New and Improved Me -- Wednesday - Thursday, 7/17-18, 2013 -- Days 68 - 69

I shall have a root canal.  That is what I am told.  So, that being the case, let's move along here; I plan to go to Canada next week.  I spend hours on Wednesday getting and fine tuning appointment(s) which will allow the perfect timing before my trip.  I am happy!

Let's be positive here.  With the endodontist being in Burlington, that means I can go to my favorite store, Bed-Boat-and-Bankrupt,  and my other favorite store, Costco.

On Thursday morning, the day of the appointment, I am not so sure how happy I am.  Herb and I get an invitation to join Tym and June for breakfast at a downtown diner and I know that will be therapeutic for me.

My mother always told me that mealtimes should be happy times, and she would be pleased today!



We laugh continually, almost continuously.

I tell Tym and June about my dental appointment, and Tym says, "Willie, I am no doctor, but my advice to you is if you touch your face over that tooth and it hurts, don't touch your face there."  

Thanks, Tym; I'll try that and maybe not need a procedure.










No one watches the clock; then we see there is just time enough to get to Burlington.  I am in the best of moods, and not even anticipation of a root canal will faze me.

The rest of the day goes well, an uneventful, successful dental visit, and I am good to go.  

Before:
















After:


Willie of Willie's Tug,
   and of Walldog, Willie and Jake
   Wednesday - Thursday, July 17-18, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment