Sunday, June 22, 2014

Danger Lurks.... -- 6/19/2014

Thursday is shopping day and we walk miles and miles to the nearest West Marine store for supplies Willie's Tug needs -- and Willie wants.  However, I know it is very dangerous to let Herb near that store -- or a hardware store.

When I am tired shopping and window shopping, I find a comfortable place to sit and wait on the steps leading to the clothing section.  (I have already inquired and learned they do not have the color shoestrings I want.)  

What seems like hours later, I go in search of Herb.  Maybe he got lost; I hope he didn't leave without me, forgetting I am here.


I find him shopping; next he opens some of those little drawers to find the parts/fasteners/whatevers he is searching for.

Not much harm done; his shopping bag is not too heavy and his wallet not too light!

Willie of Willie's Tug,
   and of Walldog, Willie and Jake
   Thursday, June 19,  2014

No comments:

Post a Comment