Friday, August 5, 2016

Making Ready with Provisions -- Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Making a list and checking it twice, then adding to it, Pearl and I head to the IGA -- what?  no HEB here?   On the way we pass the Port Aransas Lighthouse, and I immediately get a photo for Roxie and Ed.   



















We find everything we need at the IGA for the upcoming cruise.  Each of us gets a shopping cart.  Pearl loads hers with fresh, perishable food items and I take dry goods and other provisions.  We get help from our skippers to unload from the car into two dock carts.  The challenge now is to find space in the boat for storing our purchases.  























Yep, she still floats.  I was worried that we have loaded way too much, but I sure don't need to be concerned about where my next meal is coming from.























How sweet it is to be able to relax after a hard day's work and have a 'glassa' wine.

Find Willie's wine bottle....


Willie of Willie's Tug,
   and of Walldog, Willie and Jake
   Wednesday, August 3, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment