Saturday, May 26, 2012

Still in Seattle

Today we leave Shilshole Marina and cruise a few miles farther south to Bell Harbor in Seattle.  Find Willie's Tug.






The area is as beautiful as Nita describes, and she takes me on a tour of Pike Place Market.  There seems to be miles and miles of vendors.  We walk by a fish market where the clerks throw a salmon -- usually only if someone is buying one.  My camera is not quick enough to catch one in the air.



The highlight of the day is dinner at the home of Bruce and Vicki, together with Herb, David, Bob and Nita.  It is a nice walk along the waterfront, and we are energized!  I am thrilled to get a first hand look at Bruce's "...at my window."

But I learn that this is not 'the window.'  In my opinion, there is a great view at all their windows, with the ever changing sky and water.


A wonderful visit and a delicious dinner.

Copper River Salmon



Willie of Willie's Tug,
   and of Walldog, Willie and Jake
   May 23, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment