Saturday, October 18, 2014

Breaking Up is Hard to do! -- 10/4/2014

With Willie's Tug safely out of the water and blocked for the Winter, we spend some time -- actually four days -- moving some contents over to Sweet Caroline to take back to Texas.  Why four days?  I confess I brought a lot of clothes and household items I found I really didn't need, so next year the boat will not sit quite so low in the water.  Fuel mileage will improve.

Oh, and during these days she gets cleaned and shined!















As I store a few things in the master of the motor home, I look longingly out Sweet Caroline's window at my boat.  Breaking up is hard to do...but it is only temporary.



Willie of Willie's Tug,
   and of Walldog, Willie and Jake
   Saturday, October 4, 2014

2 comments:

  1. There is a difference between "breaking up" and "taking a break"... Willie's Tug will be waiting for you. And, you'll all be happy to see each other when you get together again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow, I think of breaking up as sad, and taking a break more positive. I was more sad and not ready to look forward...does that make any sense? :)

    ReplyDelete