Monday, March 6, 2017

It Doesn't Snow in Seattle -- Friday, February 3, 2017

Step one in the morning is to grab a cup of coffee, enjoying the aroma and steam rising toward the ceiling of Willie's Tug.  Step two is to open the laptop and check the weather.

Wow!  Snow predicted in Seattle?  I can't believe it.  It is hard to believe it is 38.8 degrees outside, because Herb and I are toasty warm inside the cabin of the boat.  



When we left Houston a few days earlier, an acquaintance asked us if we were going there to ski?  We laughed and told him that it does not snow in Seattle.

Well, what do we know!

Do you hear what I  hear?  Snow does not make a noise, but sleet does!  I look out the window to see the neighbor's tarp on his dinghy beginning to collect a little frozen precip.

Keeping a close watch on the gray sky, I do not see any snow -- yet!  By bedtime there is no snow, only the sleet.  Like I said, it doesn't snow in Seattle.

Find that weatherman....     ?????

Willie of Willie's Tug,
     and of Walldog, Willie and Jake
     Friday, February 3, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment